The One Northside Neighbor-to-Neighbor grants program is one of the ways The Sprout Fund is catalyzing innovative community projects and creating opportunities to engage citizens and contribute to the One Northside vision. Through support from The Buhl Foundation, grants of up to $1,000 have been awarded to provide immediate support for small-scale community projects with broad citizen support.
The Sprout Fund is excited to announce a partnership with ioby.org to give Neighbor-to-Neighbor projects the opportunity to raise additional funds to expand their reach and extend their impact with dollar-for-dollar matched crowdfunding and prize challenges.
All Neighbor-to-Neighbor projects are eligible for up to an additional $1,000 of matching funds from The Sprout Fund on their ioby campaigns! Here’s how it works:
- Projects must raise 25% of their total crowdfunding goal to begin recieving matching funds.
- Every dollar donated to a project beyond 25% will be matched for the next 6 weeks, up to a total of $1,000.
In addition to up to $1,000 in matching funding, The Sprout Fund is offering prize award money for special challenges.
Challenge #6: Donor Stampede (9/2 – 9/15)
For the final Neighbor-to-Neighbor ioby challenge, we’re giving a boost for every new donor a project gets onto the bandwagon!
- For each new, unique donor that contributes to an ioby campaign between September 2nd and 15th, Sprout will give that project an additional $10
- It doesn’t matter how much the donor gives, just that they give during this time period
- There is no limit on the number of $10 prizes a project can receive
- Each donation must be from a new, unique donor
Go to ioby.org/northside to learn more about projects that need your help, and donate your money or your time!